Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Did I Write This, Or Dream That I Wrote This?




Allow me to take a day to catch up on domestic chores, and then some much-needed sleep. Been falling behind on that front, and am in this strange Matrixy state like Neo when he sticks his fingers into that liquid mirror and soon it consumes him. You've all been there, right? Of course you have.

As you can see, I've been on a pure writing jag of late, thanks to your help and support. My summer-long LIF (Low Intensity Fundraiser) continues, and if you are new to the site and enjoy what I'm doing, or are a regular reader and have yet to contribute and can spare a few coins, please hit the PayPal button. Every little bit helps. Honestly. I've got a lot of topics to address, and will start another jag tomorrow. But for now, errands, cleaning, and the sweet sleep of weird reason.