Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Excuses




Yes, I know -- I haven't posted in nearly a week, and there's a really good reason why: I've been too insanely angry to think clearly, much less write anything worth reading. Plus, I'm approaching the first anniversary of this thing, and I'm thinking about how and when to take Son to the next level, assuming there is one.

But I do have plenty to write about, and will git back to the grind quite soon. And thanks to those who, after reading the previous two posts, asked me if I'm feeling okay. When I wrote those posts, no, I wasn't okay, far from it. But I'm a little less pissed now, and able to peer into the madness without wigging fully out. How all you daily bloggers do this without going crazy mystifies me. But then, under all the bluster, I'm the quiet, sensitive type.